Wednesday, September 4, 2013

August 2013 Highlights! Birthday's and Wedding Bells!!

A lot of things happend this last month and here are the highlights.
Weekend Getaway
 Had a blast with my friends wake boarding at Davao City.
Triple Birthday Celebration with friends at Marco Hotel on the 24th of August!
 (Dixon-Aug 27, CJ-Aug 29 and JM-Aug 24) 
 By midnight on the 25th of August Sting, my boyfriend asked me for a walk outside our rented cabin at Marco and secretly asked my hand in marriage. It was a sweet and very sincere proposal. 
 Picture with friends after they found out that Sting and I got engaged. Lets just say that the neighbors did not get enough sleep because we were partying really hard that night.

To all who greeted me on my Birthday, I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...