Friday, February 26, 2016

Product Empties February 2016


So here are the products that I finished this past couple of months.


Human Nature Bug Shield - This is a definite lifesaver for us especially for my husband and baby since the mosquitoes loves to bite them. Its all natural DEET free product with your trusted citronella scent, safe for kids and adult alike. This is a staple in our household and we will forever repurchase this product.

Bio Oil - This is the top recommended product for diminishing stretch marks and during my pregnancy I've accumulated quite a lot of stretch marks on my legs. It is very noticeable when I wear shorts and skirts so I've been using this product for a month now and I've yet to see some changes but the product instruction says to use for a minimum of 3 months so I'll continue to repurchase this product and report back soon with before and after pictures. But so far I love how it feels on my skin and the scent is not offensive.

Etude House Mineral BB Cream - Its a standard BB cream complete with SPF 30. I love the coverage of this BB cream, its medium coverage but it needs powder to set. This also comes in a darker shade which I find is perfect for my skin tone unlike other BB creams which is too light and ashy. I like this BB cream but I'm not committed to it, because I found a CC cream which I'm loving for daily use at a lower price point. 

Revlon ColorStay Foundation - My go to foundation if you have an important event that you need to look your best. This foundation is tried and tested full coverage foundation and it will not let you down. I will definitely repurchase this when I have important events. The only downside of this foundation is the scent, but for the coverage I'm willing to overlook it.

Revlon PhotoReady Foundation - I did not like this foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation made my face even more shiny than it usually is. It may work for dry skin people but I will not be repurchasing this product.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation - This is a light coverage foundation and it feels it feels good on the skin. This would have been a perfect everyday foundation but on me it does not last that long, maybe because of my oily skin but nonetheless, I used it all up but I will not be repurchasing.

Artistry Hydra-V Fresh Softening Lotion - My Holy Grail Toner! I love this!!! 
Artistry Hydra-V Fresh Foaming Face Wash - Its a gentle face wash but it's too expensive for what it is.
Artistry Hydra-V Vital Skin Serum - Very effective Serum and will definitely recommend for those those women aging 30 years old and up. 

The Artistry Hydra-V Line is a very effective line of skincare but it's very high-end. If you have the money, I highly, highly, highly recommend this line. I love using this because it makes my skin so refined and smooth.

Dove Ultra Wide Deodorant - Its a standard deodorant, it smells great but I'm not committed to it. I will not be repurchasing it.

Maybelline Rocket Volume Mascara -  Its an okay mascara, it does give me volume and its waterproof, but I find that it clumps up on me and I don't like that look. I will try out other mascaras.

PureDerm Argan Oil Make-up Wipes - This is the ultimate best friend for all lazy girls. For the days the I can't be bothered to do full face cleansing at the end of the day, I make sure to at least remove my makeup with these wipes. It gently removes my makeup even the waterproof mascara while making my skin smooth and soft with the Argan Oil. I've repurchased multiple packs of this and I will forever keep this by my side.



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...