Monday, October 10, 2011

September 2011 Accessories Haul!

Here are all the accessories that I had acquired in the month of September for under Php 500 or $10. My friend "Mia" and I decided one day to go this local market in our city much like "Chinatown" to look for some amazing and inexpensive accessories. We specifically planned to go there one Saturday afternoon and left all our things at the office and brought nothing but cash because we know that the place will be packed with a lot of people. True indeed when we got the there the place is full of people and line was so long but it was worth it. I was so overwhelmed by the array of accessories to choose from but I limited myself to these pieces.

Photobucket

This beaded bracelets are my favorite because you can match them with everything.
Photobucket

Here is what the other bracelets looked on.
Photobucket

I have bought my brother a couple of leather bracelets and a necklace but I had already gave it to him so I could not post it here with my haul. My favorites from my this haul is the beaded white and bronze bracelets and also the loop around multi-colored bracelet. All of the accessories I bought was under $10 including the the ones I gave to my brother and I will be definitely going back there to get some accessories to give to my friends this coming Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. I thinκ this is one of the moѕt signifіcant
    info for me. Аnd i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers

    My webpage inalongdistancerelationship.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...