Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Watercolor

I wore this outfit during the end of February. I know it was gonna be a hectic day at work since its month end. So, to prepare myself for the onslaught of transactions I wanted to wear an outfit that I can freely move in and I went with this colorful shirt and dark wash jeans combo. This outfit is comfortable enough to get me through the busiest day of the month and all those reports that I need to get done. So bring it on!
I've noticed that every time I wear this top, I always get complements, maybe people get attracted to the color. This top reminds me of a watercolor palette with all the colors mixed up together. I kept the accessories to a minimum since the top is loud enough.
Kamiseta Top * SM Accessories Belt
Ipod Nano watch * Aizylim wrap bracelet * Filigrenasia Rings
Hush Puppies Shoes
Lee Jeans
 So whats your busy day outfit?

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous ! love Your colourful Tee <3 ...would You like to follow each other Dear ? please just visit my blog and let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much and of course followed back :)

      have a nice weekend !

      Delete
  2. Hey :)

    love your blog)
    would you like to follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...