Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Etude House Skin Malgem "Fresh" Toner Review

This is the toner that I'm loving at the moment. I've just recently used up one whole bottle of this Etude House toner and I thought I would do a review.


Description: [mal:gem] - The Korean word for cleanness, clarity and pureness. Skin Malgeum hypoallergenic toners promote clean, clear and pore complexion with moisturizing and pore cleansing formulas.
* fresh: Oil control toner which controls excess sebum while providing enough moisture to keep the skin matte. Bamboo extract and sebum control ingredient keeps skin clean and fresh.

This toner can be used in different ways, you can use it as regular toner, 30-seconds mask, whole face sheet mask or facial mist. Just use thin cotton pads and soak them with the toner and slap on your face for a couple of minutes. I usually use this toner twice a day, once in the morning after my shower and in the evening after removing my makeup. 

PROs
It is a very gentle toner with a very fresh scent
It helps control oil production
It minimizes pore size

CONs
It is more expensive than my old toner but the price is still reasonable

Overall, I love this toner and I've already repurchased it. I've noticed that it did help improve my skin. My skin is not as oily and the pore size have slightly decreased. This product have replaced my Beauche toner and clarifying lotion which was almost HG for me. I'm looking forward to trying the Etude house Malgem Smooth (exfoliating) toner next.





2 comments:

  1. great blog Dear -would you like to follow each other just let me know I wait for you on my blog xo xo xo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...