Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 Life Goals


The year is coming to an end and 2015 has been very good for me. A lot has happened to us in 2015 that I'm thankful for, I gave birth to my little angel Lucas, my husband got a new job, moved into a bigger house, got our first family car, and most of my 2015 goals got crossed out from the list. 

I like to list goals or resolutions before the end of the year so that I have a plan going into the new year. Being somewhat of a control freak, I feel a lot better when I get all my goals written down on paper to get them off my mind and have fewer things to worry about. Besides it's true when they say "things written down gets done".  I will not only list them down but I'm gonna share them here in my blog and that would make me extra accountable for them.

Since we are now a family of 4 including the hired help, my goals have definitely changed. My goals now are more grown up compared to when I was still single. The goals will generally broader but as I go into the year they will be broken down in smaller monthly goals and eventually to specific action plans or to do lists.

Family Goals

1. Start House Construction -  we are still renting a place but we already have acquired a lot for our future home.
2. Pay-off Debt (Credit Card and FICCO)
3. Have a chill/date night with my husband at least twice a month
4. Pay-off 50% of the Car amortization 
5. Increase family savings by at least P50K 

Personal Goals

1. Bring weight down to 60kg (Pregnancy weight was around 77kg)
2. Finish the Planner Project
3. Start online business
4. Keep up with blogging
5. Learn cooking/baking
6. Become a Smart Shopper (use up all opened products before repurchasing)

I hope 2015 was a good year for you and as we start anew with the new year may your year be filled with happiness and excitement.  Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. My family members always say that I am killing my time here at web, except I
    know I am getting know-how every day by reading thes pleasant articles or reviews.


    Stop by my site: The Hunger Games Panem Rising Hack

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...