Monday, February 25, 2013

Inexpensive Jewelry Haul

Me and my girlfriends went to our local market to visit Aizylim to get some inexpensive accessories and here is what I got.
These pieces was no more that Php 100 each roughly around $2-$3. I was on a hunt for long necklaces to pair with my plain shirts and I got this colorful one on the left and the double triangle necklace with Aztec design.
I'm really in to statement necklaces right now and those don't come cheap when you buy them at department stores, as you can see I love them triangle necklaces. There were also a lot of skull inspired pieces there that I liked but I limited myself to just picking one item because I don't want to look like the bride of skull boy. If you are ever in Cagayan de Oro, I suggest checking out Aizylim at Cogon market for some inexpensive accessories. Aizylim are the girly girls accessories heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...