Sunday, November 6, 2011

Naughty November

Ever since the start of November I can't seem to control myself. I have been really naughty and went on various shopping trips. I justified it as getting a head start on my Christmas shopping but I end up getting more items for myself than for others. I'm so bad and I need to pace myself and get a grip. Well since I already bought various stuff, expect an upcoming haul post on the things I bought.

I have an interesting project that I am working and is fashion and beauty related. I will also do a post on it soon, it is a bit silly but i like it and in theory it should help me control my spending on fashion and beauty items. Well lets just see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...