Thursday, September 13, 2012

Refusing to get SICK!

We have been experiencing some extreme weather here in Philippines, one minute it is super sunny and humid and the next minute it is freezing cold and pouring rain. For people like me with poor body resistance, I get sick quite easily but with the mountain of things that I need to get done, getting sick is not an option.

I have found my best defense against those nasty colds and flu.  Whenever I feel sluggish and I start having headaches and irritated throat, which are the most common symptoms of cold and flu, I take a vitamin supplement called Berocca. Berocca are tablets that you dissolve in a bottle of water and I usually take it after a meal, once a day until I can no longer the feel those pesky symptoms. Berocca contains Vitamin B-Complex, Ascorbic Acid, Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc. I found this supplement really effective and it gives me energy to get through the day. 

I also take take Strepsils, which are antibacterial lozenges every 4 to 5 hours to soothe sore throat. Two of my favorite flavors are the "Soothing honey and lemon" and "Cool".  I am never without these products and I always stock up on them because I like being healthy and energetic. With these products and drinking lots of liquid and getting enough sleep are my surefire way of staying active and healthy. 





1 comment:

  1. These are great tips! I love your blog, I followed! I would love it of you could maybe follow me back at www.foreverfuchsia.com? Thanks for this post, and stay well!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...