Sunday, November 25, 2012

Mini Etude House Haul

Ho ho, I was naughty this week. I went to Etude House and did a little bit of shopping. I could not resist not going in that bright pink store. Aaah every time I pass it in the mall, I can definitely here it calling my name.  
 First let me just say that the packaging of Etude is super girly and cute. From the pink paper bag to the clear sleek containers of the eyeshadows, ah! its just so freaking adorable. I got to hand it to them, they do really know how to get the attention of us girls. The packaging is simple yet sophisticated. It show great marketing on their part. For packaging I'll give them a score of 5/5.
Look at my eyes cafe eyeshadows - Php 198 each
From left to right
BE 102 Honey Milk
PP 501 Sweet Potato Latte
BR 402 Cafe Mocha

 I picked up mostly matte shadows because most of the shadows that I have in palettes are shimmery. The Honey Milk one is the perfect highlight shade for my skin tone. I like the Sweet Potato Latte for all over the lid color.  Cafe Mocha for darkening the crease and outer V area, it can also be used as liner. 
 These shadows are quite pigmented. These swatches took 2 swipes without primer to show up like that. The shadows are also silky, it just glides smoothly upon application. I'll give these shadows definitely scored 4/5. 
 Drawing Show Creamy Liner in BK 802 (Black) - Php 498 
 This cream liner comes with a small good quality brush for easy application. I was expecting the brush to be rubbish but I was pleasantly surprised. 
 I was surprised how creamy this liner was when swatched. This is the creamiest liner I have ever tried. Creamiest? is that a word? anyways, you know what I mean. It is definitely smudge proof which is perfect. I had to scrub it really hard to remove it. I'll give this cream liner a score of 5/5.  
 The girls at the store were so sweet and helpful. They have good customer service and they gave me free Pink Membership. Every time you shop at Etude House you earn points where eventually you can use to purchase Etude products.
I also got this one as a free gift. At first I thought it was just a pink hair clip but it also doubles as a pen. Now that's definitely cute and functional.

I enjoyed my shopping experience at Etude and I'm happy with my purchases. I would definitely go back and check out their other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...