Friday, November 2, 2012

HAUL: Fashion, Jewelries and more!


Me and my friend Mia, went on an early Holiday shopping for gifts and little trinkets that we need for the upcoming Christmas. However, we could not resist buying things for ourselves. So here are the things that I got from various shopping trips this October 2012.

Skirt Jumper - P240
Bag - P350
We liked the jumper and bag so much that we both bought it, but in different colors. 
 As you can see, I went spike and studs crazy with my jewelry purchases. They were really inexpensive. It was no more than 200 pesos per item.
 I also bought a pack of these Velcro hair grips. The whole pack was for 30 pesos and it is really useful in keeping hair off your face when putting on makeup in the mornings. It doesn't leave dents on the hair unlike hair ties.
 I have also re-stocked my toiletries essentials because they were on a buy one take one offer.
Pinkie Swear BB foundation in 02 -  P299 
 Nivea Anti-Perspirant - P179
Watson's Warm Vanilla Sugar body lotion - P109

I'm definitely happy about my purchases and I'm excited to try the Pinkie Swear BB foundation. Expect  a review on the foundation soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...