Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Week in Pictures Nov 5 - 10. 2012


Loving this quote
 "Nature gives you the face you have at twenty; it is up to you to merit the face you have at fifty" 
Went with my cousin "Monster" to her Female lawyers fund raising show rehearsal "FIDA" fashion show. My cousin is the 2nd girl from the right.
Meet my brother Lester. Photo taken at 11 pm in a dreary hospital whilst visiting a relative.
 Sting doing some accounting whist waiting for our Chinese food.
 Pucker them lips like this!!!
 Loving Sting's smirk!
 Test shot to check my makeup in natural light. Looks alright I guess.
Going out with my ever so energetic nephew "Ren-ren"
Just reserved this place for Ren-ren's baby brother 1st Birthday! Don't be alarmed by the color of the pool water, they were cleaning the pool when we happened to drop by.
Ren-ren pointing at something...
 He was pointing at SM Mall. Were gonna spend the whole afternoon shopping!
 Ren-ren showing me his tongue trick. He keeps telling me to try it but I don't know how. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...