Thursday, November 22, 2012

Review: Celeteque Spot Corrector Gel


Thanks to my Hyperthyroidism, I am prone to having acne breakouts. During those time when my hormones are not properly balanced, I dread waking up in the morning because I know for sure I'm gonna see more than a couple of big red spots. My only savoir during those oh so dreadful days is my tried and proven Celeteque spot corrector. I have tried  a bunch of spot treatment like the Clean and Clear, Garnier, Tea Tree extract one and a whole bunch of stuff but, my holy grail so far the is this Celeteque Dermo Science +.  It has a soothing sensation and it significantly reduces the size and the redness of the spot overnight. I found that it does not only significantly reduce the size of the spot but the spot is not as sensitive or painful as the day before. On me, it takes about 3 days get rid of the spot using this product. I apply the gel only on the affected areas every night after I have cleansed and toned my skin and applied moisturizer as usual.


I have yet to find a product that works better than this. So if you’re like me suffering constant acne breakouts give this product a try and tell me what you think.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...