Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award!


I was nominated by the lovely Ashley from Cup of Ash Tea for the Liebster Blog Award and at first I was confused to what the award is. I've searched for the origin of the Award but I came across countless of versions that I finally decided to let it be. Basically, it is a unique way to showcase bloggers with few followers.  There rules have changed as time goes by, so I'll just modify mine a bit.

Here are the rules:

  • Choose bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate for the Award.
  • Show your appreciation to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back.
  • Post the award on your blog and list the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites
Added rules: Getting to know you


  • Answer the questions from the blogger who nominated you.
  • You must make up new questions for your nominated bloggers.

So here are the questions that Ashley asked me:


1) What is the best book you've read recently?
I don't think that I've read a book that I could say that it is my favorite, but as of now I'm really enjoying reading the Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan.
2) What are your three favorite online shopping websites?
 I love to shop at Ebay, Dinodirect and Various sellers on Facebook.
3) How old were you when you stopped believing in Santa Claus?
When I was in primary school. One Christmas eve I pretended to fall asleep and I saw my parents putting presents under the tree. 
4) What did you laugh about today?
This joke on facebook about a Chinese doctor asked if swimming helps you loose weight, he replied: "If it helps you loose weight then explain whale to me." lol
5)  If you had to live in a decade other than the current one, which would you choose?
 I would like to live in the decade after my lifetime because I want to know if the cars by then already flies.
6) Are you left-handed or right-handed?
Right Handed
7) If you could travel anywhere and money was no option, where would you go?
Paris, London, LA, New York and Japan.
8) What's your favorite thing about blogging?
I can look back on my past post and reminisce.
9) If you had to choose one food to eat the rest of your life, what would you pick?
Egg. I love eggs.hehe
10) What was your favorite toy when you were a child?
Plastic phone, I use to pretend I was a spy and I was talking to someone important over the phone.
11) Tell me something that you like about yourself. (:
I'm not afraid to admit that I'm wrong. 

I'm nominating:

Beatrice Anne @ herartisticsoul.blogspot.com
Diwata Luna @ theclothesmuse.blogspot.com
Kat Tavares@ mynameskat.blogspot.com

Here are my questions:
  1. What's your favorite food?
  2. Who is your favorite cartoon or anime character?
  3. If you are a superhero what superpower will you have?
  4. Are you a heels or flats girl?
  5. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
  6. Who is your favorite blogger?
  7. What are you looking forward in the year 2013?
That's it! Pass it along!





3 comments:

  1. Thank you Christine for nominating me!
    Followed you already! :)

    Creativity Comes from the Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's a good answer choosing to live in a decade after our lifetime. I'd be curious to see if cars could fly too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I love your new blog design! And thanks for adding my button, I added yours too!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...