Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tag 2013: You're It

Tag from Elleandblair.com 

1. What was the most exciting thing that happened to you in 2012? 
I think travelling to Bangkok Thailand with my friends was the most exciting thing that happened to me in 2012. We had such a great time exploring Bangkok and this was the first time that I get to travel with my girlfriends. Check out our adventure and Bangkok haul.


2. What was your favorite blogpost you posted this year? Why?
My favorite blogpost would be the August travels . The pictures from my trips with friends and co-workers were compiled into three separate videos. 

3. Best Blogpost of 2012? 
I love reading fashion blogs and I can't pick one as my favorite blogspot but my favotire blogger which I have a girl crush on is Camille

4. What was your favorite new product in 2012? 

Favorite new product would be the Revlon Kissable Balm Stain. Its a great and fuss free product. I could just slap it on like a regular lip balm then I'm good for the day. 

5. What new thing are you glad you tried in 2012? 
New thing? Hmmm... I tried eating authentic  Korean Food for the first time and now I'm addicted to it. If you like spicy food then you better try Korean food.

6. What's the most important lesson you learned in 2012? 
Well, I've learned to become more open to things and to not automatically reject things before I've tried it.  The only thing constant in this world is Change, I use to hate unfamilliar things because I like to have my routine and control. But in the past year I've learned to a become a little bit flexible. I've learned to not mind the small stuff and look at the big picture and to be less of a control freak and just be open to all the posibilies and oppurtunities. It is more fun that way!

7. What was the best movie of 2012?
Best Movie? That's dificult, hmmmm If I had to pick one, I'll go for "The Avengers" I really enjoyed that movie.
8. Best song? 
I'm a K-pop fan and the song that I literally had on repeat for a couple of months is "Haru-Haru" by Bigbang. 
9. Best TV show? 
I don't really keep up with TV shows becuase I'm always on youtube watching videos and reading manga.

10. What one product do you hope someone releases in 2013?
I wish that someone would release a full coverage foundation formulated for oily skin that would stay all day and will not budge or transfer. I love giving people hugs but I'm always afraid that my foundation would transfer on to their clothes. A product like that would be awesome.

Now its your turn to share. 
Tag! Your It 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...