Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 2013 Empties, Will I repurchase?

Here are some of the products that I've used up. There were a bunch more but I've took out those that I've already included in prior empties post.
 Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat - fairly decent top coat. I've already repurchased it since I haven't found a top coat that is better than Revlon's. It makes your nail color look even more vibrant and it helps prevent it from chipping. 

Revlon Color Stay Foundation - my trusted foundation. I've repurchased it countless of times and I will continue to purchase it since I know it really works well.
 St Ives body lotion - this product is okay but I found that this does not last on me. I moisturize in the morning and by lunch my skin feels and looks dry. Maybe this product will work for those people who does not have very dry skin like I do,  but as for me I will not be repurchasing this product.
 Olay night cream - this is a very standard night cream. The product feels good when you apply it and it does help hydrate my skin. I also like that it is reasonable priced and it has a nice fresh scent that helps soothe me before I go to bed. I will be repurchasing this product after I ran out of my other moisturizers.

The Body Shop Body Butter - Hands down the best body butter I've tried. It's so moisturizing that it will last you the whole day. I only apply in the morning and when I touch my skin at night it still feels smooth, soft and supple. I highly recommend the body butters from the body shop and I suggest go have a look around and smell the different scents because they have a lot of body butter selections. I personally love the Shea butter one because I find that the other scents are too strong for me but nevertheless the body butters are really good.
Maybelline Blush in "precious pink" - This product smashed but I'm still using it all up. No point in wasting product. It has a nice corally pink shade which looks nice on any skin tone but the one thing I dislike about it is that it has noticeable gold sparkle or shimmer that enhances my already shiny face. I will not be repurchasing this just because I prefer matte blushes.

L.A. Girl Pro concealer - my all time favorite concealer. See concealer smackdown for detailed review on this product. 

Maybelline Babylips lip balm - It's a pretty standard lip balm which I definitely like and will repurchase.

Maybelline Magnum Volume Express Mascara (Waterproof) - I love waterproof mascara but the wand on this mascara makes it hard to apply. It makes my lashes looks clumpy and spider legs like. I like the formula but I don't like the wand.
Baby Wipes for removing makeup. I'm not picky with what kind of baby wipes I use, so I'll buy whatever baby wipe that is available. I figured that if it is good enough to wipe a baby's bum then it's safe enough to use on my face.hehe

1 comment:

  1. Thats a neat idea to use baby wipes for makeup removal. I bet it's cheaper too than buying the actual makeup removal wipes.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...