Tuesday, January 29, 2013

OOTDs January 2013

Outfit of the days for the occasional days that I don't wear my office uniform.
White Camisole from Bangkok (old)  *  WAGW (What a Girl Wants) Blazer  *  Mango Corduroy Pants
    Looks like I'm wearing a denim vest from the back, but I'm not, its part of the blazer. 
Black beanie from SM  * Terranova Cardigan * Mango pants * Satchel bag from Pry's partynails  *  Fioni shoes 
Terranova Hooded cardigan * Black Camisole from Bangkok (Old)  *  Thrifted necklace 
Fioni Floral shoes
 (Old) Collared top * Mango skinny jeans * Centropel Shoes  
Can you tell that I love Mango Jeans? I went crazy over Mango's end of season sale because the fit of Mango clothes is just perfect for my body type. Until next time... bye! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...