Friday, May 18, 2012

What's in my work bag 2012


Good day everyone!
 Us girls can rarely go out into the world without our most priced companion to carry our every day necessities and to complete the look of our daily outfit, ... our BAGS!


I'm currently using this bright red handbag that I got from Mark and Spencer for work. I know it is very bright and eye catching but I love it, it holds all the things that I need and it is a good pop of color to any outfit.


From top left and so on...

Mini coach coin purse with my house key attached
Planner
Umbrella
Mobile phones
Tarsier fluffy coin purse (souvenir from Bohol Philippines)
Wallet (Glitzyglam)
Book that I'm reading at the moment
Samsumg MP3 player with a panda accessory from Ocean Park Hongkong


Oakley Frogskin sunglasses
host of medicine and plasters (my drugs of choice!hehehe)
Pen and permanent marker
Hand sanitizer
Mints
Tea packet
Decanted body spray, bunch of lip products, foundation stick and a comb
Tissues (Wet and dry)
Compact with retractable hair brush
Blotting paper
Snack (Natures Valley Trail Mix) YUM!!!
Souvenir from Thailand given by my boss
Hair clip and clamp

That's all folks!!! So what do you carry in your handbag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...