Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Good Finds: IN2IT Lipsticks

It has been awhile since I have found a product that I really like. I was shopping in my local mall on a hunt for a bright pink lipstick and I happen to pass by the IN2IT counter. I was so happy  when I found the exact bright pink color that I have been wanting ever since I watched FleurDeForce beauty videos. Even though I'm not familiar with the brand I still decided to pick 2 lipsticks since it was on sale and the colors looked beautiful when swatched.

Left: Pink alarm (true hot pink)
Right: Flame (bright orange red)

 I was completely drawn by the cute packaging. The packaging is very sleek but quite girly with the swirly design on the base and the sparkly rhinestone design on the lipstick cap. I definitely give it 9 out of 10 for packaging. 

Top: Pink alarm 
Bottom: flame

The color payoff is great. It glides on smoothly and it is so moisturizing on the lips. It is long wearing and its waterproof. Well I don't know about the waterproof part because it does wear off but it definitely last longer than other drugstore lipsticks I've tried. I'll give it about 8 out 10 in staying power.


Wearing Pink Panic


Wearing Flame

I am really impressed with these lipsticks. It is unscented,  has high coverage and contains vitamin E, sweet almond oil, evening primrose that help moisturize your lips. It also has an SPF 15 agains UVB rays and PA++ agains UVA rays. I can personally say that IN2IT lipsticks is way better than other drugstore lipsticks. I would definitely try out more of IN2IT make-up since there products is specially formulated for Asian skin.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...