Saturday, May 12, 2012

Top 3 Summer Movies of 2012


I love going to the movies with my friends especially to the most anticipated blockbuster films. Here are  my top 3 summer movies of 2012.



Top 3 - The Hunger Games
I am a huge huger Games fan, I have read all 3 books twice last 2011 and I have been anxiously waiting for the movie.  I was a little bit disappointed with the movie because my expectations were a bit high since I knew the story by heart and they made some changes in story to make things shorter and compact. But overall the movie made was good and for those people who have not read the book and watched the movie gave it a rating of 8 out of 10. I am biased since I know the book by heart so I give this movie 6.5 out of 10. I can't wait for Catching Fire to come out. 


Top 2 - Avengers
Avengers was awesome, they made the transition from the individual story of Thor, Iron Man and Captain America so clear that it would seem that the ending of the movie Captain America was the beginning of Avengers and I loved it. It was super funny as well, I never thought that an action movie would contain so many funny moments (fave part: Hulk beating Loki like a rag doll). Although it has some dragging parts in the beginning of the movie since they were trying to show the connection of events but in the end was full of action. This movie is a good 8.5 for me.  




Top 1 - Battleship
My boyfriend and guy friends were looking forward to this movie since we saw the trailer whilst watching the Hunger Games. We made plans to watch this movie together and we absolutely enjoyed this movie. I was not really expecting to like this movie since from the title its looks like a proper guys movie all action and stuff but I really liked it. There was so single boring moment in the movie, it was action packed and it was all around awesome. This is a 10 for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...