Monday, May 28, 2012

Thinking about my future... What to do next?


I was thinking one afternoon on ways to motivate myself because I was feeling uninspired by life. I found myself  in a routine that I do not enjoy and I was not having fun.

I made my mind right then and there that it was time for a change. I need to be challenged more because I have been too accustomed to my work and my lifestyle. I'm living with my parents that I find myself relying on them so much that I no longer feel motivated to work hard. So I decided to get one item on my bucket list out of the way which is ...  (to build my dream house) before I turn 28 years old. Over a couple of months I will be acquiring a piece real estate and hopefully get to design my dream house. In the next couple of years I will be working hard to accomplish this project and hopefully get this done before my 28th birthday in August 2014.

I know it will be tough financially and I may have to cut back on my spending especially on my travelling but I feel that this is the challenge that I need. Also I need a place of my own where I can be independent from my family and start fresh. Basically I just want to be responsible for myself and I want to see how far I can go on my own.

Wish me luck!

So what's your plan for your future? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...