Saturday, June 29, 2013

Fashion Finds for the Month (June 2013)

I never planned to go clothes shopping this month but I was waiting for Sting to get off from work and as you may know he works as an Engineer in one of the big malls in our city so whilst waiting for him I  decided to look around and I came out with these items.
Blanc Noir Dress from SM 
 Body hugging printed dress that fits like a glove. I like it because it has sleeves and the length of the dress is not so short that you can see my bum when I bend over.he he I saw this on a mannequin and I just said to my self I need that dress of that mannequin right now.haha Don't mind my legs since the bruises from my allergy has not yet fully disappeared. I'll have to wait until my bruises are gone to wear this dress or any dress for that matter.
Eye Channel Sunnies
 Finally found an aviator type sunnies that fits my face.
 Sting trying out sunnies for fun.he he 
Black Jacket from Folded and Hung 
Petplum top from Folded and Hung
Folded and Hung at SM were having a massive clearance sale because they are closing down so everything was 50%. Most of the items were selling like pancakes but I managed to get one reversible jacket for my brother, blue shorts for Sting, and these two items for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...