Saturday, June 22, 2013

Review: Etude Drawing Show Creamy Liner

Drawing Show Creamy Liner
I may have finally found the perfect eyeliner for me. I was on a hunt for a smudge free gel liner and I happen to pass by the adorable display at etude so I took a look around and came out with this gel liner. I have been using this product for about 3 to 4 months now and so far I'm loving it.

Packaging
The packaging is super cute. It comes in a pink box and the liner itself is housed in a small plastic container with portable eyeliner brush. 



Product
The eyeliner itself is very creamy, very pigmented and it glides on smoothly upon application. It stays on for a long time, it does not smudge. I usually were mine all day at work and straight to the gym after and when I get home my eyeliner is still on. Once the product sets, it is really on until you remove it with a makeup remover. The brush that comes with the eyeliner is a decent brush but prefer using an angled eyeliner brush.

I've been using my eyeliner everyday for about 4 months now and I still have not use half of it. The eyeliner has also not dried up, it is still as creamy as the first time I opened it. This eyeliner is also reasonably priced, it is a bit expensive compared to drugstore eyeliners but for the quality, it is worth it. 

My Verdict
Packaging 5/5
Product 5/5
Value for Money 4/5

 So far this is the best eye liner that I've tried and I will continue to use and I will definitely repurchase it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...