Sunday, August 14, 2011

All about me tag




Found this tag through elleandblair

A- AVAILABLE: Not at the moment.
B- BIRTHDAY: August 29, 1986
C- CRUSHING ON: My boyfriend, Colsid-Rey Tubiano
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Water
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My boyfriend, he is foremost my bestfriend before a boyfriend. I can tell him anything even things about other guys.
F - FAVORITE SONG AT THE MOMENT: Amazed by Lonestar
G - GIRL OR BOY: Girl.
H - HOMETOWN: I was born in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
I - IN LOVE WITH: Boyfriend, "Wallie" my Macbook, "Ice" my new camera that boyfriend gave me.
J - JUGGLE: No juggling skills whatsoever.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: None so far!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Driving from Cagayan de Oro to Davao which was about 12 hours.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR: Watermelon and Mango milkshakes.
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 1. Younger brother named Lester.
O - ONE WISH: That everyone will be happy and content.
P - PERSON YOU CALLED LAST: "Monster" my cousin.
Q- QUOTE YOU LIVE BY: "Happiness is a choice"
R - REASON TO SMILE: I smile everyday because of all the love and support I receive from my family, boyfriend and friends.
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Edge of glory by lady gaga
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7:45 AM.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Right now? Grey
V - VEGETABLE(S): There are only a handful of vegetables that I eat.
W - WORST HABIT: Procrastinating.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD MOST RECENTLY: The last one was for an employment requirement.
Y - YOU ARE: Craving for Junk food and Chocolates.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo..

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...