Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pre Birthday Excitement

I feel so excited when the month of August comes around because it is my birth month. My birthday is on the last week of August but I can't help feel excited even at the start of the month. I get so excited what presents I'm gonna receive and what present I'm gonna get for myself. Yesterday me and my boyfriend went to the mall to look for my birthday present and we found it. I thought we were only going to do some window shopping but he actually bought it right on the spot. He simply asked me "do you like it" and i said "yeah its nice" and he paid for it. So now I am a proud owner of a new Samsung PL120 Camera which I named "Ice" because of its shiny smooth silver surface. The camera was somewhat expensive but he said its okay he did not like the other cheaper camera on display. My boyfriend is the greatest, he really made my day yesterday. I think he was making-up for the times that we haven't been together since he is so busy working. Now I'm excited to test my new baby out especially since "Ice" has a screen on the front so you can see yourself when doing self shots.

Here is a picture of me and my boyfriend "Sting"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...