Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Frenemies "Tita Monster and Darren Andrei"

I was cleaning-up the pictures in my macbook when I stumbled upon the pictures of my nephew and it made me miss him. My nephew's name is Darren Andrei and we call him "Ren-ren", he was born on April 21, 2010 and we use to always play and fight with each other when I was living with them for about 6 months. I remember waking up to the sound of his voice calling me "Titaaaaa", he would also watch me while I get ready for work and put make-up on. Ren-ren would always follow me and my boyfriend Sting around when he would visit >.<

Here are some of our pictures that I love.
Warning this is a picture heavy post.



During Christmas day of 2010 at the beach.






During days that we were bored and had nothing to do exept take pictures >.<


June 15, 2011 Pool outing with Sting's nephew Jacob.





Me and Ren-ren goofing around.

Hugzzz...

Ren-ren reading the safety manual upside-down... and look monkey is also reading >.<


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...