Saturday, January 14, 2012

January 2012 Shoe crazy haul!

I admit that I have a shoe addiction problem. I should not be allowed to go into malls unsupervised because I will usually come out with an insane amount of shoe purchases. It happened again yesterday as I went to the mall to buy a couple of things and I came out with 4 pairs of shoes.

It is only the 14th of January and I have already broken one of my new year's resolution which is to shop smart. Before I went to the mall I had already prepared a list of the things that I needed to buy and a couple of things that I might possibly buy and a pair of black boots is one of those things listed as a possible buy if I found a good pair. So once I spotted the boots that I liked one thing let to another and I don't know what happened but I walked out of the mall with 4 pairs of shoes, anyhow here are things that I bought.

A plastic water bottle for my Herbalife shake that I take every morning. ($4)
Photobucket

I also repurchased my beauche toner and clarifying lotion. This toner and clarifying lotion are my savior when I was plagued with acne. The beauche skincare line is a bit tedious in the application of the various products but it is worth it. I keep going back to these products when I have massive breakouts. ($12 for both toner and clarifying lotion)
Photobucket

Since I have been taking Herbalife in the morning I have been eating less during lunch because I still feel full from the Herbalife shake. My cravings for snacks and junk food has also been controlled. I needed a smaller lunch container because with my existing lunch container I could not finish my meal and I am just wasting food. ($5)
Photobucket

Technically this bag was not part of the purchase that I made for the day but it arrived in the mail so I decided to include it in this haul. I bought this convertible brown faux leather bag in a site called DinoDirect after I watched a video from HelloBombshell7 on youtube when she went to Thailand. As soon as I finished watching her video I placed an order because I am also going to Thailand this year so I wanted a bag that I could carry around that could be multipurpose. I am very pleased with bag, it is inexpensive and the quality is better than I had expected. (Left: Tote style, Right: backpack) ($11 with free shipping)
Photobucket

Gray high-waisted skinny jeans by Wranco ($18)
Photobucket

Portable laptop cushion with LED light and cup holder. ($8)
Photobucket

On to the shoes...

Cream peep-toe shoes by Privilege with chunky heels. It is so cute and comfortable to walk on. I wore this right after I bought it and I got a lot of complements. ($23)
Photobucket

Black and Cream peep-toe shoes by Privilege with chunky heels. The black is suede and the cream is leather. ($23)
Photobucket

Black ankle boots by Rusty Lopez. It has part suede and part leather portion with zipper detailing at the back and side. ($25 - on sale)
Photobucket

Cream strappy heels by Rusty Lopez. This is really gorgeous on. ($30 - on sale)
Photobucket

I am really happy with my purchases and I vow to abstain from shopping for the rest of January and February to save up for my holiday with friends at Boracay this coming March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...