Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year and I'm feeling out of it

Its 2012, a brand new year and I'm ill. I've spend a lot of time cooped up in my room trying to recover from a massive headache that seems to invade my solitude every minute and I mean literally every minute. I have been experiencing throbbing pain the front right part of my head at it occurs every minute. I called in sick for work and I have been spending my time here at home sleeping, surfing the net, eating and sleeping some more.

This post is going to be so random but anyhow, I found this really cute dress on a magazine and I decided to hunt it down once I get to go on a major shopping spree. I usually do this when I really feel out of it, I usually go and look online or some of my old magazines and cut out things that I love and I put them together in a binder/book. Once in a while I will look at the book to get inspired on what to shop for next, or get outfit ideas. I'll show you my book once finish organizing it. So in the past 2 days that I have been in isolation here in my room I have made a pretty long shopping list which makes me want to get better quicker so I could do some retail therapy sooner.

I hope that everyone is healthy unlike me and enjoying the new year. If I do get my shopping done expect a haul.

Here is a picture of the dress... pretty right?
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...