Thursday, December 27, 2012

What I got for Christmas 2012

Sitting by the Christmas tree excited to open some presents.
Got a new turquoise satchel bag from my favorite cousin Monster.
The bag was also stuffed with candies, cookies and chocolates. The treats were presents from my other cousin, Monster' s sister Ate Love and baby Lia.
Got a fresh towel from my mom, she always give us things that we can use around the house.
Got the pink blouse from my Auntie.
Sting gave me an IPod Nano as my Christmas and Anniversary gift.
received this voucher for a Swedish massage at Royal Chateau Spa from my supervisor.

I got this Christmas cupcakes from my friend Mia and she baked these herself. They were delicious and I kinda don't want to eat it at first because it was so cute but, it would be such a waste to not eat it.
Finally, got this exact jacket from my brother since he knows that I' m going to Korea next year and I don' t have any thick jacket in my wardrobe.

I'm not in any means bragging, but I just want to document what I got and show my appreciation to the people who gave  these gifts. I love all of the gifts and I'm gonna treasure and make use of them. So to the people who gave me those gifts, I just want to say thank you for your generosity.

1 comment:

  1. That is a super cute bag and that is so fun that they stuffed it with goodies too! Glad you had a nice Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...