Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Another Holiday Haul 2012

I was out shopping over the couple for weeks for Christmas presents when I got a little carried away and bought some things for myself. Well, for justification I thought that most of the things are on offer anyway and I really need some of these things that I bought. So Justified? I think it is!hehe

I have been looking for a bandeau for quite sometime now and all I see are those cheap ones that are used on top of a bra. I decided to invest on a good quality bandeau from Wacoal since I badly need it for the upcoming Christmas celebration for my cowgirl costume.
I have been suffering from dry and flaky skin especially my legs and I've read good things about the Body shop body butters so I went ahead and got one. Among all the scents there, I only liked the Shea butter one since its scent is not as overwhelming as the other body butters.
This pink purse was a freebie because I bought a whole  of bunch stuff. I actually like this pink number for those hectic errand days that I just need to bring my purse and keys and head out the door. It has a lot of compartment for money and cards and this would also be perfect for storing receipts.
I got three Revlon Color Stay nail polishes (from L to R) in Indigo Night, Midnight, and Stormy Night. I can see a theme going on here, a lot of Night shades.
I also just ran out of mascara. I picked up this Maybelline the falsies volume express mascara. I heard good reviews about this product from a lot of beauty gurus in youtube so I'm excited to try this out.
I was running low on my nude lipstick so I got this Revlon one. Its a darker nude which is perfect for me because it won't make me look like I have concealer lips.
I got a matte top coat from Etude House and they gave me a free pomegranate face mask which I am so excited to try out.
I also got a nude lip liner from Etude House to use in conjunction with my new Nude lipstick.
I got razors the Schick ones with 3 blades and I also got those colorful tiny razors from watsons.  
I got this purple nail polish remover from Caronia which smells like lavenders.
The mall was having offers on body butters and I could not pass it up. These body butters smells so so so good and they are tiny, perfect for travelling.
I saw these clutches and I was not able to resist buying them for myself especially the color blocking one. It would make the perfect pop of color to any boring outfit.

2 comments:

  1. I love those clutches! I also just started using Maybelline the falsies and really like it! Not only does it give volume but I think it also makes them look longer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to trying the mascara out!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...