Saturday, December 15, 2012

My week in pictures: Dec 10-16, 2012

Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) was so so so good. I was a fan of the anime and I think that they did the anime justice. The actor who played Kenshin Himura really got the character right. The fight scenes were awesome and I would love to see it again in slow motion. It was so good and I have a feeling I'm gonna watch this movie again and again.
Midnight snack after the movie. Can you tell that I am sleepy here?hehe but I just needed to see the movie pretty bad. 
I really like this photo of Sting munching on fries. He looks so chubby and cute! Shh 
One of my go to food when I'm super hungry, Omo rice. I usually ask my auntie to make it for me when I'm tired and hungry. This time she had longanissa, squid, chopped carrots mixed in the fried riced wrapped in egg, and chopped a banana and handful of peanut kisses for dessert. Yum! 
My favorite purchase for the month.

Dance practice with Mia (yellow shirt) for our Christmas party celebration. You can instantly tell that we like Kpop from the song selection. This dance is still a work in progress but we finally put all the steps together.  The quality of the practice vid is kinda low since we forgot to properly set the camera and we had no energy left to record another one. 
Hearty meal after that tiring dance session. So much meat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...