Thursday, August 30, 2012

August 2012 Favorites


Since August is my birth month, one of my favorites is this collage that my friend Chaky made for my birthday!


Next, is the gift that I got from my boyfriend Sting. I have been eyeing this perfume from Marks and Spencer for a couple of months now and my boyfriend told me that he would buy it for me on my birthday so I was so happy when he bought me the perfume in 100 ml bottle and a 10 ml travel one.
The scent is somewhat floral and sweet but not overpowering. It is just the perfect daytime girly scent. It combines top notes of pepper and purple freesia, middle notes of white heliotrope and jasmine and finally base scents of cedar wood and sandal wood. This fragrance just represent feminine beauty.

 Revlon Just Kissable Balm Stain in "Rendezvous" - The orange color one. I have been using it every time I want a fuss free look. For the past couple of weeks I have been on holiday at the beach and this product has been my constant companion. I love that I don't have to constantly reapply it and even if I am in the water I know that this lip color will not budge.

My everyday concealer "Revlon PhotoReady concealer"

Maybeline Baby Lips lip balm in "peppermint" 

Vitamin E Skin Oil
This Skin Oil really helps moisturize my skin without the heavy feeling like a lotion have. It also helps lighten my scars and soothe some of my skin imperfections.

My favorite toner in the world is from "Beauche". When I was suffering from massive acne breakouts to the point where I feel like my whole face is covered with acne due to my hormonal imbalance. The Beauche skincare line really helped clear my skin but among the line the toner is my favorite. It smells good and it makes my skin feels refreshed every time I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...