Sunday, August 19, 2012

Booked: Summer Reads


Here are my latest reads for summer of 2012



Excellent novel, it is for those people who likes dystopian society plot, this trilogy would be perfect. I must say this book is really engaging and frustrating at the same time because it always has a cliffhanger ending and I can't wait to read the next book. I'm really looking forward to the 3rd book!


Oh my! 50 shades of Grey is something else. I would say these books are for the adult and mature readers. It contains pretty graphic scenes that are not really appropriate for young readers. It has a nice mix of comedy and love story but it goes hand-in-hand with the adult content of the story. I would say that these books were written so well that your imagination is in HD. I love these books! I heard that a movie is coming soon, that would be something to watch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...