Friday, December 30, 2011

12 Resolutions for 2012

I have never been good at keeping my new year's resolutions but I still like having one because it makes me work really hard to accomplish things and improve myself. As I look back on the resolutions that I made in 2011 and I think I did good. I accomplish a few and others only a part of it.

For the year 2012 these are my resolutions.

1. Take good care of my body - I love junk food and greasy fast food but I want to eat healthy and become healthier so I want to limit my junk food intake.

2. Finish my VISA application - I want to try to work in other country so I filed for my VISA assessment.

3. Travel - I want to travel out of the country once a year and travel locally at least twice a year.

4. Save up money - I was spending like crazy in 2011 so I want to save more money so I could pay debts and go travelling more.

5. Read a lot of books

6. Be a smart shopper - I'm a shopaholic and I buy things that I don't need. I want to start making list before I go shopping to save money.

7. Be more organized - I'm a messy person and I want things to be organized so that everything will have a place of its own and it will make things easier for me.

8. Spend more time with my family.

9. Stay in touch with old friends and make new friends. I'm bad at making new friends and I only have guy friends and only a few girl friends.

10.Be more understanding and reasonable - I get upset easily so I want to work on my patience. I will try to look at things in the other persons perspective before getting upset.

11. Have fun and spend quality time with my boyfriend more.

12. Have no regrets!

2011 was a great year and I'm sad that its over but I'm excited and I'm looking forward for a better 2012.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this site.

    my weblog: Sumba Accommodation Indonesia

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...