Thursday, December 22, 2011

This or That Tag

This is a tag I got from ellandblair site and I thought it was interesting so I'm giving it a go. It is just a very short but interesting and fun tag.

♥ Coke or Pepsi? Definitely Coke. Pepsi is just too sweet for my taste.

♥
Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Frozen Yogurt! I can eat tub after tub and not feel as guilty as I would feel if I ate Ice cream.


♥ 
Clothes or makeup? This is a tough one. Hmmm I'm thinking make-up because I could be wearing the simplest basic clothes and have good make-up and I would still feel confident and fabulous.

♥ Hairspray or frizz lotion? Hairspray. Frizz lotion makes my hair look greasy and no one wants to look greasy.

♥ T.V or book? Book all the way. TV shows or even movies doesn't compare to the experience of immersing yourself in a good book.

♥ Pool or beach? Pool! I hate the sticky feeling I get after I get out of the sea.

♥ 
Water or soda? Water.



♥ Sandals or boots? Boots because as much as possible I don't like to expose my toes. There is nothing wrong with my toes don't get me wrong, my toes are fine but I like the look of closed shoes like boots. I also like the edgy style so boots are my thing.



♥ Purse or backpack? I depends... Purse if I'm just running errands and going to work. Backpack if I'm travelling.



♥ Team Jacob or Team Edward? Team Jacob both in the book and movie. I want a guy best friend that would be there for me and love me the way I am just like Jacob loves Bella.

♥ 

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? Hannah Montana. I like Miley Cyrus, I find her very entertaining.



♥ Mall or online shopping? Mall! I live in malls and my boyfriend works as an resident engineer of a local mall in our city so I love to window shop while waiting for him to get off work.



♥ Tennis or soccer? I have never tried both sports but I think I would fair well will soccer because I get to play with a lot of people.

♥ MAC or Maybelline? MAC is way superior!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...